Capgomeh Celebration

01 March 2010

All i have to say for this celebration is : good at the beginning, worst in the middle, best (i guess) in the post middle, worse again in the pre-end, and great in the end.

The up-and-down qualities of the show was so annoying that many old-audience chose to go home than wasting time for those unobvious show. But after all, it was fun. The crew worked so hard practising for almost 2 months, while my group practised only for 4-6 meeting.

For my opinion, my group was the best in quality (not that i got my head big for the compliments). We had our uniforms, we dressed modern way with cute songs and fun dance. I didnt see people's reactions but i felt that way for our appearence.


The most shocking show was the boy called Ervan that never spoke too much suddenly came out, sit in front with the guitar, he was so cool. Song was great and guitar was excellent. Thinking, maybe someday we could do a trio. He for guitar, my sis for violin, and me for PIANICA? tot tet tot tet tiiiit
 
in cloud cuckoo land. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger