I'm Sick

12 July 2010

Can you imagine, spending your long holiday laying on bed and eating porridge three times in a row? And the porridge was really plain, no other taste except from thesoysauce you added. Well, that's how i spent my Sunday. I had totally ruined my cooking time at temple.

It was me and my auntie, vhee, who was asked to cook lunch at temple this week. She prepared lo tahu and cah kacang panjang, so i decided to cook kripik kentang balado and kuah lobak. Oke, everything was going allright, on Sat day i sliced the potatoes, and Mom did the rest. Vhee too, she has no cooking skill (as her Mom told us) so he Mom, who was coming back from Bandung late at night had to lo the tofu at midnight.

Sunday morning, i felt horrible, my throat, my head, my leg, my stomach, none of them are okay. My head kept spinning around. It hurt so much. So, Mom asked me to stay at home. Let her do the cooking. I did. I slept for a whole day, untill they were coming home, we watched KBS together.

Today, as i feel a lot better, i tried to online (you know what, my eyes hurt when i tried to online yesterday). But still, the liquid keep flowing from my nose. My right ankle still hurt somehow. This is terrible.

My bones are painful. I afraid im suffering from dengue fever or typhoid, or even both of them, please God..

Last night, i slept at 9 and woke up at 1 a.m just because i felt extremely cold. I went down, took my sweater, my socks, and mittens. I slept again then i was awaken at 7.30 in the morning, found my sweater under my legs, my socks under my pillow and mittens on the floor. But of course, i still found my pyjamas in my body. Lol.

And one more thing, i cant describe how does my hair look like, i havent wash them since 3 days ago because of high fever.. Looks like lion, or what?
 
in cloud cuckoo land. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger