In My Spare Time

08 July 2010

Im doing nothing else, but spending my spare time with useless things. I'll show you how..
Below are my works, i do design, so far are interior design, thought i'm a graphic design student. Well, both of them are design, and we have to enlarge our knowledge, am i wrong?


My pico ID : Myeon Sa
My pico room : Heavenly Blush
My room concept : Modern Japanese room


My Baking Life bakery
Concept : unfinished, so far is fresh baked and cheerful
bakery, with orange, green and eggshell colours.


And these are the details in my Pet Society house. But, first, let me introduce my pet to you. Readers, this is Ongiji. Ongiji, these are my readers.
Ongiji-kun is 100% female. It was my cat's name, which was male. I made this character as a female pet, but i want to named her Ongiji as an award for being such a lovely pet for me. Actually, -kun is the way we call boy in Japan, I think ongiji ended with -kun is cute. So, here it is, a cat girl called Ongiji-KUN.


First, this is a contemporer room with Japanese style. I add my trophies here, just so you know about my achievement. Lol.

This is my playroom, Im saving coins just to buy those play house. I got same parts twice or more and I gave them as gifts to my sis.

This is where i cook my meals and sell it. I never feed my pet because he will never die without food, instead, i feed my pet's petlings. I got 2 cats, a dog, a lion, and a deer. For some reasons, i let my petlings lost and im not even trying to find them.

A room with pink, lovely scents and there you go! Ongiji-kun was ready for a sat-night party. I love the old-pink-car. It was cute when Ongiji drove the car.

A wedding room, and Ongiji-kun in her wedding dress. The groom will never come. Imagining Ongiji is singing "25 minutes" by MLTR. LOL!! The waterfall is not the parts, but it was quite something to fill the emptyness of the room.


My suddenly-designed bathroom. I have no bathroom at first, but when i want to post this, i think it will be a little weird, considering a house without a bathroom. The funny thing is there are 3 lil poops, i have no idea where did those dirts come from, but they paly a good role as a complemantary in a bathroom.

This room was a-whatever-things-room. Goods i got by helping friends, or by digging the cave, i place them all here. The fish tank, the Easter-egg-cabinet, the sofas, and the planetarium objects. I have no idea how to decorate them.

Fairytale land, and Ongiji has wings! This is cute, but the fontain hasn't working since i got not enough help from my friends.. The air-baloon was cute, unfortunately it wasn't designed to be gotten on.

I bought the ticket and got this prizes. Safari theme. I dont like it so much, but Ongiji can sit on the ostrich. So cute!!

Finally, my garden. These trees are my treasure, since i earn money by selling the fruits growth by them. Left-to-right : orange, coconut, banana, snowy cherry, easter egg, snowy cherry, valentine cherry, chestnut, cupcake. The mailbox is able to be open, but of course, there will be 'tno one sending mail to Ongiji.. There are no postman here!


Well, it has been 2 days since i had fever, i think God really heard what i said last two days, about how if i got sick and then i had to control my meal so i dont eat oily stuff then i will lose a few pounds. I feel like i'm suffering the disease i had 2 years ago, disease which took me to hospital. Sigh..

I want to be slim :( But it just not the way, i still want to eat cakes and cookies..
 
in cloud cuckoo land. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger