Good Night Snack

07 July 2010

Okay, it's 9.30 late at night, i was walking home with Mom and sis from FoThang. I passed the road full of food, then these words slipped out from my lips,

"Mak, mau martabak coklat kacang keju?"

My Mom just played her eyebrow and shoulder, meant it's all up to me. Well, i thought quite a time, then i decided to walk straight to home, when suddenly i turned around and say, "Sekali-sekali gak papalah.."

Well, i made a promised to myself since first day in July, i have to go on a serious diet. It was all because Mom bought me a jegging, she went to Two Mangoes *halah* and made a phone call to me.

Mom : "An, kamu mau ga ini legging jeans? Mama lagi nemu nih.."
Me : "Mau mau.. Yang warna mudaan ya, yg gelap udah banyak."
Mom : "Ukurannya apa?"
Me : "Kalau ga 27 ya 28 gitu, Keknya c sekarang udah 28, Ma.."
Mom : "Pake legging kan jelek kalau kendor, 27 ajalah ya ya.. Entar juga melar."
Me : "Yauda terserah.."

Mom went home and i tried that jegging happily when i finally said the words I heard almost everyday on Cougar Town TVC, "What the hell is that? Crap!!" I felt like my thighs were being clamped tightly. My stomach was too big for that jeggings. Shit! I quickly put off that things and tried to breath normally.

Since then, I ensured myself, I need to lose few pounds. Well, i asked Mom to buy Quaker Oats, cause you know what? When i was sick and only allowed to eat Oats, i was only 44 kg. Now im 50 (or maybe 51) kg. I was used to wear jeans number 26, now i need 28 or 29 one. GOD! I just can't controlled my mouth. I ate almost everything in front of my eyes, and when there is nothing in front of my eyes, i make it there. Anything, i search anywhere. That's the problem..

Okay, back to the jeggings. After days going on an oat-diet, today, my Dad was going to Mangdu, and he offered to change my jegging with the bigger one. Of course its a good news. So, this afternoon, i got the 29-jeggings. But still, i look bad in jeggings, my legs are craps, my calf, my thighs, everything was so wrong in jeggings for me.

I stopped the stupid diet today. I ate 2 pieces of martabak, very delicious. Yet oily! But i'm happy. That's me. Mouth comes first, diet is number two!

Okay, late at nite. Tomorrow morning i have to wake up earlier, got a date with my Mom to pasar.. It's 10:46 p.m. now, I'm Angel reporting to you from my desk. Good nite everyone. Have a sweet-sour dream.

P.s : My sis came to see me writting this post. I told her, im writting about the legging. She's talking to herself about how to mentione leggings that made from jeans. She said, "Apa thu namanya? Hmmm.. Oooooh.. JeLeg, Jeans Legging.."
 
in cloud cuckoo land. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger