Saturday Noon

03 July 2010


Well, i am a fake vegetarian. These few weeks, I keep betraying myself, eating meal that contains something forbidden for me. It's because of my greedyness (am i right with the spelling?). Mouth comes first, brain think later. Once the food already on process, either in my mouth or my belly, i just found out,



"Is that food okay for me?"
[Vegetable Teppanyaki]
"Ouch! There's slice of chicken here! Shiiiit!"
[special requested : Bakmie]
"Mom, how about if this martabak keju contains Wisman?"
[as written, martabak keju]
"Ooo ow! The pie contain lard "
[Tau Sa Pia, i found lard as piggy fat on Google]
"Okay, i know this ain't good, but i can't help eating this frozen yoghurt!!!!"
[Blackberry froyo with toppings : strawberry, peach, almond]



Today, i went to Taman Anggrek Mall, as usual and i think i need to buy some shares *hulahula*, hanging out with my besties, Sarah and De'fanny. I was inviting Kerry too, his busy and couldn't join us today. Well, Yuli and Maria also couldn't come. The three of us, walked around, up and down, right to left, just to find out where to have lunch.

First choice, Noodle Cafe. I asked about the vegetarian menu, they say nothing beside fried rice. Im avoiding fried rice for reasons i myself dont know. In my mind, i would rather fry my own rice, adding corn, mushroom, anything else than just to eat fried rice which he said fried with eggs and vegetables only. Eeeeeuuuuuhhhh, boring! I saw the hanging banner, Durian Fried Rice. I was about to order that one, but i cancel it, thinking how would it taste, rice combined with durian and then being fried. My godness!

Second, food court. BIG NO! I didn't want Gado-Gado anymore. Enough! Small portion, big price. Hah!! And it was too salty..

Then we went to Ajisen, i ate bean sprout teppanyaki as always and will never been changed. This one was VERY VERY salty. I swear, this is the 3rd aor 4th time i eat here, and it tastes the same, very salty.

Nothing to do, our feet took us to Red Mango. There, we took photographs, ate things i shouldn't eat. This is serious, anybody knows whether frozen yoghurt contains things called 'gelatin sapi' or not? The problem is i really love this food. Love it love it love it!!!

Waiting for photo taggings from Sarah to be posted here.
Here the are!




 
in cloud cuckoo land. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger