The Monster of Eating

30 June 2010

Well, it's holiday. Because this is holiday, my cousin from Bandung wanted to spend his holiday at Jakarta, specifically in my home. The only reason to coma here is to play online game in 'warnet' in front of my house. Speddy at his home broke quite something, they called telkom for almost everyday, everycall ended with a "oke, nanti kita akan perbaiki" but none of them come to fixed it. He was so frustated and decided to came here, Jakarta.

I knew his arrival at my house by his voice calling for my dad, "Kucaaaaaaang". I opened the door and let him come in just when i found a security man was there too, asking the dogs for stop barking. No wonder there were lots of barking just a moment ago. I thanked him, the security man, for helpng my cousin.

My cousin, from now on i'll call him Tom, got into my house, asking for water and told us the story.

Thomas itu tadi habis beli soto, masuk yang pintu gerbang kecil itu. Mau belok kog kayaknya salah, jadi Thomas jalan aja terus. Udah mentok, Thomas belok. Lho kok udah lapangan, ini berarti Thomas kelewatan, jadi Thomas belok ke sini. Pas liat itu yang tiduran kucing apa anjing, mereka bangun liatin Thomas. Pas Thomas balik badan, mereka lari ngejer Thomas. Langsung Thomas ngibrit. Untung ada hansip itu yang temenin Thomas pulang. Ditanya, mau ke rumah siapa, Thomas gag tau lagi nama Kucang, Thomas bilang, nga tau, taunya nama anaknya. Angel. Si hansipnya ga tau juga, jadi temenin Thomas jalan aja sampe rumah.

For your information, he was just about to enter the first year in senior high school, but his body is twice mine. He's tall and fat and big and large, anyway, you would think he is a brave boy. Then i asked him, why must he affraid of those 2 stupid dogs that will run away when u try to scare them?

BECAUSE! Thomas kan pernah digigit anjing dolo, ga mau lagi lha..

Well, since that day, everytime he's going to go to the warnet, he will asked me to take him there, and when he's coming home he will make a phonecall, asking me to pick him up. On 1 day, he surprides us by doing a thing that we never think he would do it. He went home, from the warnet, bringing us a box of martabak keju. What a sweet guy? My Mom and me can't stop admiring him, i mean he was just a little boy, right? Of course, he bought sate for hisself.

Holiday means eat more, work less. Im going to be fat as fat as my cousin since i cant remember how much i had my meal in a day. I ate koko crunch, rice with scrambled eggs, noodles, gado-gado, CHEESECAKE that was brought from Bandung, i ate many more things that i cant even remember them one by one. Damn!

the bluberry cheesecake, i love to eat this

Yesterday, me, Mom, Sis, and Big Tom were going to watch Karate Kid, a bit late. The movie is good, very good, Chan wasn't the guy who loves to joke, he's a desperate husband. But Smith has lighten his days. I found that the kid named Chen looks like my sis' friend.


the girl looks a lot like my friend's friend, Yelna..
but actually, in this pict, she's more like my friend, Vanessa.


final round, where Chen broke Dre's leg, but Dre still able to defeat Chen.

Chen, the boy looks like Cokro..

After watching it, we had some food at Gokana. Considering Tom's ability to eat like monster and Mom's natural talent of chewing chillies, we insisted them to do the challenge. Big hot spicy ramen within 15 minutes. We were sure they both can do this. I recorded the moment, but Tom asked me not to post it anywhere. So, i won't. It just for my own pleasure and family's entertainment only. Hahahaha.

The fact is, Mom did well in less thean 10 minutes while Tom can't stop yelling like crazy, saying that he's done with that, he burnt his tongue and he's not going to finish this game. Well, Mom took his bowl, and finished it in the next 1 and half minute. Marvelous *jarjit?*

Arriving at home, me and sis switch the TV on and watched the Invincible Youth, the farewell episode. Yuri, Sunny, and Hyeona were leaving the Idol Town for their career. They were saying goodbye in teary eyes, so did us. I ended up with swollen eyes and headache.

Another surprised came from Park Yong Ha. The actor was found dead in Seoul Nonhyundong in this morning, hanging lifeless from a cell phone charging cable at his own house. According to police, Park Yong Ha was discovered dead at around 5:30 AM by his mother. The cause of death is likely suicide. Why must a good-looking, good-career, good-wealth, good-health (i mean he had a normal body, almost perfect) young guy ended up like this, with a cell phone charging cable??? Im wondering, what cell phone he was using that had a strong charging cable so it can be used as a suicide property.. WOW! May you rest in peace.

 
in cloud cuckoo land. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger