Toys Story

26 June 2010

Two days after my last exams, i went to watch movies with my friends, and i took my sister with me so she's not lonely at home. My mom went to Bandung, her ritual when the maid insist to go back to her village. So, i took the morning class with my two students, i went home in a rush and be there at Taman Anggrek right when te movie was about to start.

The best entertaining part was when Buzz dancing like carzy in Spainish Mode. LOL. Very funny! But i cried a lot for this movie, especially the last part, when Andy gave his toys to Bonnie. He was so sad when Bonnie asked for Woody. I wiped my eyes hundreds times.








Just after that, we all feel hungry and we decided to look for sushi, as Dona's wish. Hachi Hachi was the best choice since they serves vegetarian sushi. Yummy!







a small treat for myself, i dont know what was this cake called, but it tasted quite good.


Me : mbak, ini yang PAY 2 FOR 1 ya?
Waiter : hah?
Me : hah?
Waiter : pokoknya ini yang Buy 1 get 1 free..

As i realize, it must be : PAY 1 FOR 2! Stupid me
Then i went home in a hurry, thinking that i might be late for meeting with client for our next project. And that night, i swore i had 2 sucks phonecalls. Those made me missed my GAGA episode. Glee, i meant.
 
in cloud cuckoo land. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger