Holiday is In The Air!

22 June 2010

Hi, bloggers. It's been a while since my last post. Let me check first. Its been a whole month, i mean, since my last post talking about our very-outstanding-lecturers (and for this one, i dont really mean it). Sorry for my long lost update. I'm done with my exams, no matter how poor the score will be, it's me, back in this blog, doing some blogs, and i hope you will read my blog.

First of all, my long absence was because of my tons of exams. The best part was when im sitting in front of my lappie for almost 16 hours non-stop just to give some finishing touches to my screwed-up animation. Well, im quite satisfy with my work. At least, i tried my best for this one, doing this in 4 days while my classmate just need a few hours to have it done.

I did some movie editing too. I guess im so in love with these two Adobe, Flash and Premiere. im planning my holiday projects. Some things smell fungi are good, maybe.

Anyway, IT'S HOLIDAY finally. All i need to do is eat-browse-sleep-play-and back to eat again. Oh my, it's heaven. I do watch lot of TV shows, i guess the best so far is Invincible Youth. I would love to be 1 of the G7 members, the activities are so exciting. I want to do that too.

Then, my sister taught me how to choose good movie instead of sinetron. We watched Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Everybody Loves Raymond, and more. And yeah, we do eat snacks all the time.

In my long-exams- period, i did great things to. And i want to share the photographs with you. I'll give the explainations under the pictures.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20th Juni 2010
I'm done with my speech, afterall, i did have a great time watching live show from the girls which were so wonderful. And i promised myself not to attend that kind of event (except if its is free) because it's not good for my health, my stomach, my throat, my ears, my noses and my heart. The Wonder Gilrs aren't an idol of mine. I can't even differentiate their name and face. For me, they are all the same. The moment i wont forget is about the old man, a photographer, who was asking me questions in Bahasa. Wow, he spoke fluently. By the way, i still remenber his son, Jeff, who is so in love with Korean idols. I bet he know how to dance like the girls. He is cute (cute = feminim).

We waited for hours and screamed like crazy. That's good enough for the FREE item.



----------------------------------------------
9th June 2010
It's my first day of final exams. And it was my Graphic Designs Exam. Shit! This thing got me to wake all night long. And for your information, we wait up to 7 hours just to be scored by the lecturers, and they still told us to be patient if we failed in this subject. What the hell was he talking about?! It scared us, at least for the rest of that day, cause we needed to fight for the next exams.

me and my jobs. Introducing to you, AQUADA


waiting for the lecturers, they are LATE as always, even on the last meeting like this.

------------------------------------------------
5th June 2010
This is the day i went to Grand Indonesia, almost all of my family from my father's side. We were celebrating my grand-uncle birthday. We stay at the Crystal Jade Palace for almost 2 hours, but it seemed so fast, because the new dishes kept being served, of course i ate the vegetarian menu. Not so delicious. But the thing we ate later was very good. It cheered me up from my suffering (i wear that white heels, it did hurt me)





GLEE

 
in cloud cuckoo land. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger