My Sunday Eat Day

26 April 2010

Yep, i spend this whole week eating junk food, sweets, cakes, chocolate, ice cream and cookies. Got a few more pounds, beibh!

This week, Mom baked me a birthday cake, and i swore this is the first time i celebrate my Lunar birthday in my life. Nothing's that special except the feeling they gave me that night. Mighty blackforest for my whole week snacks!

Of course i get along well with sweets and cookies just like before, i cant imagine life without them. It must be so bored, meaningless and skinny?? eh?

People, let me tell you about a thing. My sis can afford buying Samsung Star with her own money she collected by selling headphone within a month or so. Then im thinking about having new cellphone too, but since i have to save money for university's sake *damn* i decided to enter the costest of Red Mango. Ew.. Sounds hopeless eh, but at least if my video is uploaded, i got member card for a year validation then i can imagine what my life would be, surrounding by the frozent yoghurt i love the most!

So here we are, me, sis and Mom, Empo Pluit, 2 p.m, heading to Red Mango. Unfortunately my Nokia's camera was too bad capturing our 'story' that i have almost zero hope winning the competition. Well, as i said before, at least the member card is mine.

Oh! Im applying Citibank Credit Card. CC is usefull sometimes when you are money-troubled but u still wanna enjoy your life with delicious food. CC will help u by discounting a few percent for the paying. As my BCA CC did to my Yoghurt Latte and Limemonium last night. Upsize and it just cost me IDR 70.000 or so.

After that, I and Mom heading to Burger King, for a veggies burgers and GOD! It was a HUGE one. I dont know if there's something wrong with my digestion or what, i had A BURGER with my Mom and i still feel so full!

Anyway, thanks for the support, my lil sis, for your acting. I'll do the rest. I mean the editing and so on. Wish me luck!

Oh yes! I was reconnected with my long-lost friend who suddenly fly to USA when we were in secod grade of primary school. He's been so exciting with the reunion we held last year and ask for the next one. And i found my English is so poor. His is cool.

Okay, i'll attached the photographs we took last night. Enjoy.




Taraaa, after a whole week thinking of kelayakan video ini untuk dipampang, belum lagi habis baca blog teman saya tentang betapa ia tidak respek pada para plagiat, saya menimbang apakah karya saya termasuk plagiat? Tapi toh ide ini mucul begitu saja di malam hari saat saya sedang mengerjakan titipan teman saya untuk lomba Sour Sally Loves Mazda (dan sorry, pal, fotomu ga lolos :( i'll do the best i can) dan saat adek saya baru saja beli Samsung Star Wi-Fi nya---bersyukurlah ia tidak membeli warna putih. Kalaupun ada kesamaan dengan punya org, saya mohon maaf, ini kebetulan saja kok. :]

Taken with Nokia and Sony Ericsson camera (which i mean handphone's cam) and edited with Premiere by me.
Song was taken from 4shared.com : Two is Better Than One (Boys like Girls)


 
in cloud cuckoo land. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger